lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

For a very strange girl:


It's time you realize that hate you and that you are an imitation that has no personality.
You're horrible and now we're best friends forever, because you ruined everything, and sorry for, tratrem stand you, but you are so upset is in everything you do and I get tired in the end I should not you be angry.
What happens is that you're nothing and nobody, you're a whim.
It's horrible to have someone as a friend, not to copy me in everything I do.
At first I thought they did not on purpose, but I realized that you can change, but rushes you so you can not bear. and you will notice when you put aside ALL and for that to happen does not take long.
Someday you're going to apologize, but I will not forgive you everything that you said, you liar!
You do not have friends, what you got is a cast of actors!
And I was a fool when I thought that you'd change, a true friend warned me but did not believe him, and this is what I get for not having believed her and you if.
And I do not care what you tell me when you repent, for me you will always be the stupid girl that was copied from her best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario